£clipse Index du Forum
£clipse
Forum de l'école £clipse de world of kung fu

£clipse Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: King Wizard Kid Cudi ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    £clipse Index du Forum -> Candidatures -> Candidatures
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
adriwalta

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 19:11 (2016)    Sujet du message: King Wizard Kid Cudi Répondre en citant

King Wizard Kid Cudi > bit.ly/1U6qLeA

Music..Has..Arrived..Remix)"..Other..songs.."Welcome..to..Heartbreak".."Soundtrack..2..My..Life".."Marijuana".."Gorgeous".."All..of..the..Lights".."Father..Stretch..My..Hands..PtThe..single's..cover..art..is..a..self-portrait,..which..Cudi..took..with..his..iPhone2012-10-03Charts[edit]0.045..Integrate..the..suggestion..into..the..annotation,..keeping..the..contributor..guidelines..in..mindOn..the..day..of..its..release..Cudi..announced..via..Twitter..that..the..song..was..a..promotional..single..and..to..expect..Indicud..in..March..2013.[7]^..."Kid...Cudi...Previews..."King...Wizard"...Off...Upcoming...Album..."Indicud""References[edit]The...complete...King...Wizard...lyrics...by...Kid...CudiThe...download...was...available...by...heading...to...Samsung...Mobile...USAs...Facebook...page...under...the...music...tabLyrics........Kobalt....Music....Publishing....LtdSuggest...King...Wizard...lyrics...correctionsfacebook.com^.."New..Music:..Kid..Cudi....King..Wizard..(Produced..by..Kid..Cudi)..+..Lyrics"Watch...and...follow...along...with...the...lyrics...to...your...favorite...songs2012-09-29This....2010s....single-related....article....is....a....stubUsher....&....Rick....Ross....-…....Tony....Montana....(Behind....The....Scenes)....Fun,....interesting....music....facts....and....infoWhat's...That...Line?...Misheard...Lyrics...8...More...Delicious...Misheard...Lyrics...About…...11...Delicious...Misheard...Lyrics...About...Food...12...Hit...Songs...You...Won't...Believe…...Crazy...Facts...About...Sia's...'Chandelier'...10...Fun...Facts...About...'All...of...Me'...[Hook]I...cant...decideWhat...if...lifes...a...lie?I...push...the...lames...asideTheyll...learn...I...cant...ever...front,...know...why?Its...not...my...style,...no...lieFuck...all...the...talkIn...time,...theyll...burn...I...cant...decideWhat...if...lifes...a...lie?I...push...the...lames...asideTheyll...learn...I...cant...ever...front,...know...why?Its...not...my...style,...no...lieTheyll...never...take...me...aliveKing...Wizard!...[Verse...1]You...love...that...little...bit...of...new,...now...throwbackCleveland...City...snakeskin...snapbackNiggas...know...that...uniform,...keep...the...brim...lowYou...doubt...him,...dont...know...a...damn...thing...bout...himWhat...is...hip...hop...without...him,yall...niggas...just...really...dont...knowGo,...All...day...every...day,...hold...on...with...all...mightI...gave...the...world...my...heart...and...they...gave...the...kids...insightYup,...now...fuck...you...I...aint...leftIm...outta...my...mind...like...all...the...timeAnd...a...nigga...aint...missed...one...step...[Hook]I...cant...decideWhat...if...lifes...a...lie?I...push...the...lames...asideTheyll...learn...I...cant...ever...front,...know...why?Its...not...my...style,...no...lieFuck...all...the...talkIn...time,...theyll...burn...I...cant...decideWhat...if...lifes...a...lie?I...push...the...lames...asideTheyll...learn...I...cant...ever...front,...know...why?Its...not...my...style,...no...lieTheyll...never...take...me...aliveKing...Wizard!...[Verse...2]My...head...hurt,...gotta...give...me...something...thatll...make...me...feel...goodI...remember...couldnt...tell...a...nigga...nothing,...man...I...wish...you...wouldNiggas...aint...working,...like...me...I...had...to...put...my...bill...inAll...this...rose...gold...Im...dipped...inDressed...in...so...while...I...coast...in...cloudsThats...my...life...babe,...crystal...clear,...no...cascadeIm...going,...going...Im...on...a...crusadeTo...save...the...kids...form...the...weak...shitIts...finally...gonna...be...my...worldHere...all...the...girls...can...be...my...girlJust...sit...back...count...stacks...girlHold...a...nigga...down...all...the...time...girl...[Bridge]I...cant...decideWhat...if...lifes...a...lie?...I...cant...decideWhat...if...lifes...a...lie?...I...cant...decideWhat...if...lifes...a...lie?...In...time,...theyll...burnIn...time,...theyll...burn...[Hook]I...cant...decideWhat...if...lifes...a...lie?I...push...the...lames...asideTheyll...learn...I...cant...ever...front,...know...why?Its...not...my...style,...no...lieFuck...all...the...talkIn...time,...theyll...burn...I...cant...decideWhat...if...lifes...a...lie?I...push...the...lames...asideTheyll...learn...I...cant...ever...front,...know...why?Its...not...my...style,...no...lieTheyll...never...take...me...aliveKing...Wizard!...[Outro]Yea,...right...back...at...your...bitch...assWe...aint...playin...games...hoeYea,...wicked...#CUDFAM...T-Shirt...Facebook...Twitter...StreamMy...TweetsDNC...Posters...Connect...With...Us...Latest...New...Music:...All...In......Kid...Cudi...April...29,...2016...Kid...Cudi...Headlining...The...Divide...Music...Festival...in...Winter...Park,...CO...April...7,...2016...NEW...MUSIC:...The...Frequency...March...25,...2016...Kid...Cudi...Wraps...Up...Announced...Tour...Dates...March...15,...2016...Exclusive...Datnewcudi...x...Sneaker...Pre-order...March...11,...2016...TagsBasic...Image...Concerts...Cudi...Art...Dopeness...Download...Features...General...Interviews...List...New...Artist...New...Music...News...Photos...Rumors...Singles...Site...News...Upcoming...Shows...Video...Home...Shop...Contact...Us...Spreading...Cudi's...Message...of...Love...Discuss..This..Song..Add..a..new..song..discussion.Joe..-..Interview..Middle..(Behind..The..Scenes)..American..You..(Behind..The..Scenes)..Body..Language..feat405...Not...Allowed."Kid....CuDi....Plans....To....Release...."indicud"....In....March....2013"XXLdatnewcudi.com"King..Wizard"..is..a..song..by..American..hip..hop..recording..artist..Kid..Cudi,..taken..from..his..third..studio..album..Indicud..(2013)The..best..cover..versions..of..today's..biggest..hit..songs,..all..in..one..placeBurrrr!..(Page..not..found)..Sorry,..we..didn't..mean..for..that..to..happen!..You..can..search..Genius..by..using..the..search..bar..above,..or..go..back..to..the..homepage. f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 19:11 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    £clipse Index du Forum -> Candidatures -> Candidatures Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006